Journal of Syncretic Studies invites scholars and researchers to submit papers for consideration. All topics within the spectrum of the social sciences and humanities, especially interdisciplinary, but not reduced to, are welcome. Emphasis is placed on papers exploring Great Power Rivalry in the 21st Century, Multipolarity, Eurasianism, the Changing Nature of Capitalism, Imperialism, neo-Colonialism and Spheres of Influence.
Please send your submissions in WORD format (.doc or .docx) to the editor JournalSyncreticStudies@gmail.com with the subject line as “JSS Article Submission.”
- Length: 5000-8000 words, including references.
- All manuscripts must be accompanied by an abstract of up to 150 words and three to five key-words.
- The author’s name and affiliation should appear only on a separate covering page as papers are sent anonymously for the peer-review process.
- Up to 100 words describing each author’s current affiliation and research interests.
- Formatting standard used: Chicago Manual of Style 16th edition, Author-Date system for Social Sciences, UK English, or Chicago: Footnotes. All details are available here http://library.williams.edu/citing/styles/chicago2.php and http://libguides.williams.edu/citing/chicago-notes
- Review process will be done as quickly as possible but usually takes between 6-8 weeks.
Note on Editorial Policy
- While the staff will cooperate with authors in reviewing edits prior to publication, Journal of Syncretic Studies will determine all final editing decisions.
- Submitted article must strictly follow the submissions guidelines. Articles that do not will not be considered for publication.